Saturday 17 September 2016

Hello again - and a farewell to blogging


                          

Hello bloggy friends - I am back once more. Leigh's broken wrist took a long time healing and many things have happened here since my last post. One piece of exciting news - my affenpinscher sister Saoirse gave birth to two beautiful puppies at the end of June. They are called Danny and Moth - and Moth has decided that she would like to take up blogging herself now. So this will be my very last post ( number 333) and little Moth will take over keeping everyone up to date with her adventures...and I am sure us other doggies will get a mention too now and again BOL. Her blog can be visited here : 

Anyway, back to my quick catch up of events over the past three months here. These are a couple of photos of the newcomers:

                                   

                                                          Soon after they were born :-) 

                                   

                                                      And when they were a bit older :-) 


We have also had visitors here. My daughter Mabel and my grandson Kaspar came to stay for a week here while their family were abroad and then my great grandson Oliver came for a few days with his "brother" Keith. We were quite a house full but it was great fun BOL

                                    

                                     

                                                    A couple of pics of us all in the garden!

After the visitors had gone back to their families, my peeps organised a little get together at Ferry Meadows Country Park where me and Trilby ( and Crybbe) met up with my son Creggan, my grandson Finley and my granddaughter Pixie and their families for a walk and picnic and treats for us dogs :-)

                                     

                                                                   A group photo :-)

                                                 

                                                                My grandson Finley :-)

                                 

                                                             My granddaughter Pixie :-)

                                  

                                   My son Creggan on the right with his "brother" Rodders :-)

                                    

                                           And me (on the left) with Trilby and Crybbe! 

So bloggy friends -thank you so much for following my adventures and I am looking forward to a fun filled time ahead here as our canine family grows with new young ones. I know that Moth will call in to check out my friends' blog posts but I am happy to hand over the task now to younger paws :-) woofs and licks from Magic xx

                                    
   









11 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all of Moth's adventures. That was a lot of pups together. Bet you had a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy life without the responsibility of blogging, Magic. I'm looking forward to learning more about Moth's adventures!

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your retirement. I hope we hear from you if you have something important to say

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Magic! We've been a big fan of your bloggy as you know. Our mom was a bit out of mind to catch up and didn't realize you're happily retired. So cheers for your wonderful bloggy years and many more years to come for Moth! :) We look forward to your little one's adventures!


    Momo, Pinot and mom J

    ReplyDelete
  5. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to your home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, my dear friend Leigh! I hope all is well. I dropped by Moth's page to say my hellos. I saddens me that you are no longer active--as am I. I do hope we can catch up through e-mail. I miss you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you for the message. I have sent an email and hope you receive it OK. I think of you and the little dogs often and hope you are all well - Leigh xx

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are very happy to hear from you again. We loved seeing the new comers. They are just so tiny and cute. Thanks for sharing the update with us. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Very Informative Blog..!!! Keep Writing and Sharing The Amazing Content

    Best Dog Houses USA 2021

    ReplyDelete