Sunday 30 June 2013

Afternoon Tea With Gracie


Hello bloggy friends - this is Trilby taking over from my Mum Magic today as I had an exciting afternoon on Saturday visiting my little sister Gracie. This is me lounging in the garden of her new family :-) Gracie was my youngest sister and this is a photo of just before she left us for her new home:



Well she has grown up a bit now and I was so excited to see her again and to meet her new peeps:



We had a bit of getting to know each other again:


And then it was PLAYTIME!



At first we had lots of zoomies round Gracie's huge garden and games of tug with her stuffies and then she needed a drink as it was so hot!


and then - OMD Judith decided Gracie needed a fur-cut :-( 




......and she got out her little bag of tools to show Gracie's Mum how to do it!!


Poor Gracie - this wasn't the afternoon fun she had been hoping for!


I thought that's blown it - Gracie's not going to want us back again now!
But she did have quite a lot of fur and it is getting very hot here now so I think she agreed it might be a good idea to go a bit shorter - and it is very slimming too :-) 
Anyway we did get plenty of time to play again while the peeps had their tea and cakes:


Sharing a chew together


Playing with the stuffie


And just chilling


So this is Gracie now looking all grown up - I do hope it won't be long before we can see her again. Thank you to her peeps for inviting me and my peeps over for afternoon tea - we had such a lovely time :-)

6 comments:

  1. Her first furcut!! She looks all schnauzery now. Glad the rest of the day was lots of fun!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks beautiful with her new fur cut!!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's what you call After Sales service. If I wanted a Schnauzer to be added to my pack, I'd definitely go visit Judith!

    Hey Magic and moms, thanks for dropping by our blog. China's death devastated us badly. I wasn't able to get over it for days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that you can see your pups again after they have left :) Love her first haircut!

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a great sisters!
    So cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet, really nice you get to meet up again from time to time, but Susie-Belle says, tell Judith to leave her scissors at home next time!

    ReplyDelete