Friday 29 June 2012

Awards Friday





I have been honoured with some awards this month and would like to thank Basset Momma for passing on the Pawsome Blogger Award to me and Joules Prescott and Haopee for passing on the Sunshine Award. I have pawticipated in the Pawsome Blogger Award before so I will concentrate on this Sunshine Award for now. And for this one I have to answer some questions and pass on the Award to 10 more people. So here goes:



Questions and Answers:
Favourite Number: 4 because I had four puppies and they were the best pups ever :-)



Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Water - from a pond or a puddle or even my bowl - preferably filtered water if it's in my bowl because they add stuff to the tap water here and make it taste funny :-( Snow can be quite tasty too:



Facebook or Twitter: Facebook 'cos Twitter is for birds and Leigh can put lots of photos of all of us on Facebook in little albums.

My passion: a hard one this because I really have 2 which are sleeping and eating and I can't choose between them but eating is on my mind just for the moment - remembering that amazing bone I had the other week :-)




Favourite patternBoneprint because I have a hoody in that pattern which I really like.



Favourite Day of the week: Sunday because we often go out somewhere special that day.



Favourite FlowerDog Rose - because it is named after us canines Rosa Canina


And now for 10 blogs which I would like to pass this award too. It has been hard because I enjoy so many but some have already been nominated for this award by others so here are 10 you might like to check out if you haven't seen them before:
A Vintage Daydream a photographic diary of life on the South Coast of England ..and a dog called Stevie Nicks :-)

Another Coffee to Go - tales from North Wales with Annie the beautiful lurcher.

Charlene and Storm - life with an action-loving border collie cross called Storm.

Terrier Fun - visit Molly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie for Airedales having fun!

Yuki and Rocket - I had to have some schnauzers and these guys are smart and stylish!

The Thuglets - yet more Airedale fun and games here!

Two Doodles and a Dane - two lively labradoodles and a handsome Great Dane living in Cumbria.

Stewey Unscene - check out Stewey the Pembroke Welsh Corgi and his stylish outfits :-)

Susie-Belle the Foodie Schnauzer - the heart warming adventures of Susie-Belle the ex-breeding farm miniature schnauzer now living a happy life in Surrey and sometimes France!

Cooking Crafts and Freedom - This blog is by Rubie the miniature schnauzer's Mum and has yummy recipes and beautiful photographs and crafts...and all sorts ..a very interesting blog :-)

Have a great weekend bloggy friends!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love that picture of you with your face covered in snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mum says thanks for the mention Magic...... not many people know about HER bloggie!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you thank you, or should we say merci, merci, merci for the lovely mention. We are always pleased to bring sunshine, we need as much as we can get in England this summer as that up in the sky is in very short supply.

    We'll be checking out all the other wonderful blogs too.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We sure love reading all about you in your answers :) We love snow too, but pawrents don't have any good shots like yours!
    And, thank you for awarding- you filled in some of the lovely blogs we couldn't fit into our ten!
    Your furbuddies,
    Joules & Prescott

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Magic,
    Congratulations on your awards and thank you so much for your Sunshine Award to us, we are very happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh LOL! So true! Twitter is for the cats! Congratulations on the award.

    And we love the picture of your darling puppies. I bet you miss them alot.

    Well, have a great weekend.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magic - thank you so much for thinking of me for this award!
    My post today is about this award!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete